Monday, November 5, 2012

Live Blogging The Walking Dead - Trying to convince myself zombies are funny

I'm totally addicted to this show.  It's a show I have no right being addicted to, given my high anxiety levels and fear of the most non-scary thinks (i.e., an elementary school haunted house).  I am the biggest scaredy cat there ever was.  My husband refuses to watch the show with me, so I'm left alone, on my couch, all the lights on, watching the show between my ring and middle finger.  I watch huge portions of the show on mute, and expect my die-hard fan friends to fill me in on the details.  I had decided to only watch during daylight hours, but with two little ones and a full-time job that wasn't feasible.  So, here I am.  Focusing on all the things about this show that bug me.  Distracting myself from the real problem. SEASON TWO SPOILER ALERT!! 

1) Why on earth would you have sex in a pharmacy, while your huge bait horses are dangling from a pole at front.  I know they have to keep things interesting, but come on!! 

2) I knew Rick's wife was knocked up!! I'm hoping that it's not the psychopaths baby.  These people need to stop having sex!!!  Babies and zombies don't mix!!!  Get with the program, people!!

3) Oops. Arrow in the back for Daryl.  Horse ran off.  In a ravine.  Things are not looking good.  Well, he found his bow.  A positive.  Show is officially on mute. 

4) Shane wants to call of the search.  HUGE surprise!! 

5) Daryl fell back down the hill.  Crap. 

6) This vet who owns the farm is grumpy. 

7) Meryl's back.  No. Take that back.  It's a zombie trying to snack on Daryl's foot.  No problem for Daryl. He's fine. 

8) Andrea is a JACKASS!!!  Way to shot Daryl, you fucking asshole!!!  I think Andrea should be banished for her stupidity. 

9) Grumpy vet is on to horny youngsters.  uh-oh. 

10) More sex being  planned.  Hayloft mystery unfolds. Oops. Stumbled upon a zombie slumber party. 

Episode 5 over.

No comments: