Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Goodbye old friend



It is with a heavy heart that I bid farwell to my pump (a.k.a. Rusty). As I hooked up this morning, for what I knew was my last pump, I took a little trip down memory lane.

The arrival of our little sweetie. Rusty was there for our big moment.


Mom, Sami and Rusty catching a cat nap.


Halloween


Christmas


As you can see, Rusty has been an important part of our family. Godspeed, Rusty. I hope you bring many, many more bottles of mommy's milk to another little one.

3 comments:

The Jagodiks said...

why, why, why??? why are you getting rid of Rusty????

Mandy and Paul said...

LOL!!! That was hilarious. Love the pictures.

New Mama Chronicles said...

It was a rental. I still have my pump in style while Sam is transitioning to cow's milk. Poor little guy...he's getting constipated.